Terms & Conditions of Website Usage
The term “Block Division” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photographs, and graphics (collectively “Content”). Reproduction of our Content is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The Content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Your accessing, viewing or using the website after changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance and agreement to the changes, whether or not you review the changes.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of the Content or materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any Content or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks not owned by Block Division that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Limitations on Site Access
You may not download or modify the website, or any Content of the website without our express prior written consent. This prohibition includes the resale or commercial use of the website or its Content; any collection or use of product listings, description, photographs, drawings or prices; any derivative use or adaptations of the website or the Content; and any use of data mining, screen scraping, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website may not be reproduced, copied, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express, prior written consent of Block Division. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Block Division without its express prior written consent. You may not use any metatags or other “hidden text” utilizing the name or trademark of Block Division without its express, prior written consent.
Block Division Copyright Notice
Block Division respects and rigorously abides by intellectual property laws. Accordingly, Block Division rightfully expects the same of all parties who use this blockdivision.com website. Block Division is the owner or lawful licensee of all Content (including but not limited to designs, logos, color schemes, graphic styles, text, images, photographs and videos) displayed on this website. Any unauthorized copying, publication, reproduction or distribution of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright owners’ rights and is therefore prohibited.
Any unauthorized use of Block Division products, patents, trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, screen shots, graphic styles, designs, copyrighted materials or any branded features (“Block Division Proprietary Property”) without the prior written permission of Block Division is strictly prohibited. If you infringe upon Block Division’s rights with respect to any Block Division Proprietary Property, you will be ordered to cease such illegal activity and you will be strictly liable to Block Division for any and all damages (including recovery of attorneys’ fees) which may be suffered and/or incurred as a result of your infringement.
There is a 90 day return policy on all general products and parts. There are no returns on Specialty products: Triple Sheave products, Bolt Blocks, all Stainless products and fully assemblies containing bearings.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Upon receipt all wire rope and fittings should be thoroughly inspected before use and replaced if found defective. Any alteration to Block Division’s products will void all warranties and guarantees, whether express or implied.
Although Block Division takes steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of product descriptions posted on the website any descriptions contained on this website are for the sole purpose of indentifying the products and no description creates an express warranty that the products will conform to any description on the website. If you have any questions, please call Block Division for details.
BLOCK DIVISION SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No oral advice or written information given by Block Division shall create a warranty.
Under no circumstances shall Block Division be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of any product, merchandise or services available through the website including but not limited to reliance by a user on any information obtained from the website. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply whether in an action at law, including but not limited to contract, negligence, or other tortious action; or an action in equity, even if an authorized representative of Block Division has been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages. You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all products, merchandise and services available through the website. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.